Below is Computerworld‘s topics for the week. Wow, things have changed. It used to be all about data storage, ERP, Client Server” (I know, way back), SOA, Oracle databases, SAP, Web Services, etc… Who would have thought the focus would be comparisons of phones with a little focus on challenges with the Windows OS? Does this mean we don’t care as much about enterprise application and infrastructure issues, or that enterprise infrastructure has matured/stabilized to the point where it is no longer worthy of mention? Perhaps Computerworld simply “Jumped the Shark” and its sister magazines such as Network World have picked up the slack by covering Cloud computing, etc.?
- Gallery for Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One: Camera shootout!
- Windows Blue won’t solve all Microsoft’s problems, analysts say
- JR Raphael: Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. HTC One: Camera shootout!
- Facebook Home alternatives: 12 innovative Android launchers
- Next-gen USB SuperSpeed to eliminate power cords
- Microsoft re-releases ‘Blue Screen of Death’ patch
- Mac sales growth stalls — here’s why Apple doesn’t care
- JR Raphael: Samsung Galaxy S4: Hands on with the hot new phone
- Citizen science: Go ahead, try this at home