Below are two unique enterprise software inside sales career opportunities related to the enterprise mobile segment.
Hiring need: Inside sales position with a profitable, high growth enterprise collaboration SaaS company.
Solution offering: enterprise mobile and cloud based collaboration software that provides a consumer like experience for business mobile and social media collaboration
Responsibilities: qualify all deals, close deals up to $75,000 in value, work in conjunction with Senior Field Account Executive
· 100 customers in the USA alone, including CitiGroup, Exxon, BAE, AON, Liberty Mutual, Dole, Toshiba, Sanofi, Kawasaki
· 100 million users
· A culture with a sense of urgency, pragmatism, and flatness of a start-up
· Stability of privately held company with strong profit margins
· Extra ordinary investment in product innovation, quality of work life, and compensation
· Only one real head-to-head competitor
Hiring need: Inside sales, mobile application development software
· Outbound calls, close business
· Qualify and close inbound leads
· Test and refine sales messaging
· Cross sell and upsell companies you originally closed
Solution: mobile development platform that leverages Eclipse open source development functionality, and includes services and support. Technology is unique in its ability to enable an enterprise to develop the mobile application code once, and then be able to deploy on any type of device, regardless of the type of operating system
· Xtra Effort knows the VP of Sales and can verify his super strong ability to mentor, groom, and promote inside sales people (to inside sales leaders or field sales); The VP of Sales has an impressive track record of growing companies from $1m to $30m in sales
· An exciting opportunity to take a strong and proven product into the US market
· Great opportunity for career path growth
· The company is financially stable and profitable
· Investments in demand generation technologies and services, and a leader proven to know how to make these investments produce quality leads!
· Massachusetts based subsidiary of a $35M public and profitable company
· 100 developers dedicated to this product’s continuous improvement and industry leading functionality
· 30 Boston area employees comprised of software engineering, a professional services team and a small marketing & sales staff