Excellent Article on the Status of Software as a Service

This Computerworld article does a terrific job of illustrating how Software As a Service (“SAAS“) is not just CRM and HR any longer, but also ERP, BI, Supply Chain, data cleansing, contract management, marketing automation, etc.

In fact, 64% of the companies in their survey use some form of SAAS now, with the majority of the remaining 36% having plans to implement SAAS.

SAAS is now considered a means to gain strategic advantage, not just improve internal productivity.

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&taxonomyName=Software&articleId=334178&taxonomyId=18&pageNumber=2

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Archives